[Travelandtourism] back fromvacation

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:31:13 UTC 2016

Thank you and this is awesome about your travel experience.

We all need to remember to keep it travel related and you.

I also would wish, that when I post things to the division that, you are
also acknowledging what is going on here.

Other when you and I post no one posts anything, and we need to grow this
division and be involved.

Thank you.