[Travelandtourism] Article in this month's Braille Monitor

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:00:06 UTC 2016

Hello all:

I hope you have received your Braille Monitor for February 2016, either via
thumb drive, or email, if you get Large Print or Braille it might not have
receive it yet.

I have an article in there about my recent discussion with Norwegian Cruise
Lines back in November.

It is actually in the Monitor Miniatures area.

Hope you all get a chance to read it.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State - Greater Long Island
Chapter

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel