[Travelandtourism] One thing that needs dealing with with the airlines

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:15:20 UTC 2016

Greeting from lovely Oregon,

You might take an interest in this.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/26/technology/jetblue-redesign/index.html?sr=tw
money013116jetblue-redesign0533AMStoryLink
<http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/26/technology/jetblue-redesign/index.html?sr=t
wmoney013116jetblue-redesign0533AMStoryLink&linkId=20731489>
&linkId=20731489

We really need to get to work on getting the seatback entertainment systems
accessible to us.  I flew Delta for part of the trip, and they had the
seatback entertainment system.  It would have been great to be able to get
at the same information everyone else could, especially all the juicy
details of the flight.

Jordan