[Travelandtourism] {Spam?} RE: Zika Virus - Should you be afraid of travelingand how you should be protected - Long Email

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:26:31 UTC 2016

Please remember this only affects those women that are able to get pregnant!

If you are not able to get pregnant, whether not with someone, nor at the
over age of childbearing years. This will not affect you. If you do get it,
there might be issues like headache or pink eye from scratching and touch
your eyes, or symptoms of a cold. It normally is in your system for less
than a week. But no matter where you travel period, always protect yourself
from mosquitoes! Bug Spray, long pants in the evening, hat, sunglasses, etc.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division
Vice President
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel