[Travelandtourism] {Spam?} RE: Zika Virus - Should you be afraid of travelingand how you should be protected - Long Email

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:27:01 UTC 2016

It does not affect dogs, only humans

-----Original Message-----
From: Travelandtourism [mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire via Travelandtourism
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:51 PM
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List <travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire <orleans24 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] Zika Virus - Should you be afraid of
travelingand how you should be protected - Long Email

Dear, Cheryl,
I appologize for responding to this message a month late, but I appreciate
the information which was posted.
I plan on hanging on to this message as a good reminder to be careful.
Since this virus has been a hot topic since last month impacting humans, I
also question on how those who work with service dogs can keep their working
partners protected from this virus.
Although I don't plan on traveling to areas are you've mentioned, I still f
it ind important for when I should get my next service dog.
Bibi and retired/former
MAR/guide dog son Odie
who will be thirteen years old
later this year