[Travelandtourism] Happy Easter to You all and a friendly reminder for our Monthly Division Teleconference for Thursday, March 31, 2016 WE NEED YOU!

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:34:39 UTC 2016

Happy Easter to all the Travel & Tourism Members:

Let us see who will respond!

This is also a friendly reminder that Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 7 PM
eastern time, please check your local listings to adjust for your time zone.
If you have no idea, this means the meeting will start 6 PM Central, 5 PM
Mountain, and 4 PM Pacific Time.

The Agenda will be about the leadership of this division!

We had posted this on email last month, plus our Facebook page and twitter,
that I will not be running again for President of this division and all the
officers positions are up prior to National Convention!

Since we will not be having our Annual National Meeting at Convention, we
need to have a meeting to discuss all; plus we need people taking care of
our website, twitter page and Facebook Account. Since I run all of this, I
need to transfer the sign ins, etc. to those who will be interested in doing
this for the division.

We need those of you who are interested in these positions, to please let us
know for the June meeting. You need to be nominate to get elected, etc.

You do not have to be in the travel professional. This division was never
about being a travel professional, it was always about accessible travel and
those who love to travel. The only people who were ever in these positions
in the travel field where myself and Anahit Labarre. We have members who are
in the business, but this is a great business to get into.

We look forward to hearing your sharply on March 31st, 2016!

Here is the call in number! (641) 715-3273 and the access code is 871517#

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

Vice President

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel