[Travelandtourism] Reminder Thursday, March 31, 2016 is the Travel & Tourism Monthly Teleconference Division Meeting

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:14:11 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone:

I have only heard from 1 Officer of the division for the meeting this
Thursday at 7PM Eastern Time.

We need you all replying, if no one replies, I am assuming that no one is
coming to the meeting and no reason to have one.

We have changed the dates and times for these meetings over the last 3
years, and still we only have 1 or 2 members on the call.

As stated, this is an important meeting, not that all meetings are not
important.

We need to know who would like to be re-elected. Who wants to run for
office? Who wants to run the twitter, Facebook and website accounts. Who
want to be a committee Chair Person.

We cannot do this without you. I am not seeking re-election this year! Also
there will not be a meeting at National Convention. So we need to do this
prior to convention, and prior to July 10th, 2016. I am moving and will not
be available after this date until the end of July 2016.

All current members who are up to date in their dues are eligible to run for
office.

Please make it a point to attend this meeting. I will probably be the last
one prior to the National Convention.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

Vice President

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel