[Travelandtourism] Travel & Tourism meeting starting in 10 Minutes, 7 PM Eastern, 6 PM Central, 5 PM Mountain, 4 PM Pacific Time. Don't let this meeting be the last one every!

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:52:42 UTC 2016

Good evening all travel and tourism members and those interested in this
division.

The NFB Travel & Tourism has been a division of that National Federation of
the Blind since 2001. Do not let 2016 be the last year or tonight the last
meeting.

Due to lack of interest and participation! This division is in drastic need
of people who think independent Leisure and Business Travel is important to
advocate for! WE have not had any members participate during the year!

We will be discussing leadership and future of this division tonight.

Call in number is Conference Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3273 Participant
Access Code: 871517#

You decide the future of the division.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

Vice President

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel