[Travelandtourism] Ammendum

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Fri May 27 21:38:30 UTC 2016

Hey Sami-

Sorry, didn’t catch the curb part.  After all that!  Who else has input on that aspect?  I can’t imagine any alternative but to send someone in if they are with you…and simultaneously deal with the parking cops.  Again, the only thing that I have known to depend on is to engage and ask.  This might mean a skycap type person will be around, or even a person who is just there.  I just reach out and ask when I need directions or a hand.  This is for me only in the last 7 years, so I’ve had to get used to it, and learned to buck up to ask.  That goes with the arrive a little early part….  Bon Voyage!