[Travelandtourism] Questions on airport navigation

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:23:12 UTC 2016

Barry,
I have gone to the airport by cab.  If you are going to a large
airport, you would just tell the driver which airline you are needing.
The driver has gone in with me to the ticket counter at times.  Since
this is not part of his job, I offer a tip for that extra help. If the
driver does not want to go in with you, ask enough questions to get
you inside.  There is usually people buzzing around inside to gain
more information from.   Did that answer your question?  I can think
of many more but didn't want to toss out more than you needed.
Happy Travels!

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy