[Travelandtourism] Lyft

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 06:12:15 UTC 2017

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed something with the Lyft app that is a little concerning.  This is the addresses it is using are incorrect or just plain do not exist.  For example.  The address it has me dropped off at when going to a restaraunt that I like going to is 2993 Carrie St.  That is several blocks off from the restaurant address of 2667 Carrie St.  It also seems to be doing the same with my home address but worse.  It is showing an address that does not even exist on my street.  That has already had one driver go to the wrong location to pick me up.  Other than this, I have only had one small issue with a Lyft Driver, and it was felt with quickly and professionally by Lyft.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone