[Travelandtourism] Lyft

Lynn Zelvin lynnzelvin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 12:48:48 UTC 2017

It is using GPS to try to figure out where you are. If the app gets it wrong, it is up to you to enter the actual address. You can also add your home address to settings so that will always show up as an option, as well as the most recent places you have been to. Gps can be inaccurate and you need to provide the accuracy.
Hth

Sent from my iPhone