[Travelandtourism] Online travel agencies

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Mon Jul 24 18:52:21 UTC 2017

Hi, Lori Anne!  Both Cheryl and I are with a host agency called Outside
Agents.  I am in dialog with one of the developers of their platform to make
it completely accessible for screen reader users.  The last time I checked,
we had about 50 blind agents.  Of course I can't speak to the level of
sighted assistance each agent receives... And obviously, those with some
vision may experience different results with their interface that someone
like me, who is totally blind.  It's a good place to start, though, and they
do know that we're here. <Smile>  I know that they've made some changes to
the platform recently, so I'll be putting it through its paces this week...
Adding reservations, updating contacts, etc.  If you'd like to email me
off-list, I'll be glad to let you know what I find out.  My email address is
jana at janajackson.com
Or you can also email me at
info at jjmtravel.com
Hope this helps!