[Travelandtourism] Carnival cruise line

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 19:01:29 UTC 2018

Hello Jim and everyone,

	my sentiments too. We can't assist this person if we don't know the spacifics of the complaint. Cheryl Echivaria is a blind travel agent and has worked with the various cruiselines including Carnival. If you tell us exactly what happened in detail perhaps she and others here can assist. If necessary the NFB will also take action to insure that what happened to your mother won't happen to other blind Carnival Cruise Passengers. The vaigueness of your message makes it difficult to point you in the right direction. All the best.

Peter Donahue