[Travelandtourism] Experiences with Airbnb and convention centers

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 16 21:21:28 UTC 2018

     I have not stayed in an AirB&B so am interested in other comments from people on this list.  I’ve traveled by myself several times and like staying in a hotel where there is a front desk so that if a question comes up, there is someone that you can ask.

     If you can, try to look up the schedule for events at your convention beforehand and take notes in regard to rooms at the center which will have things that you wish to see and hear.  You also might call the convention center beforehand and ask questions about their layout and many conventions including book festivals have volunteers that you can also ask.

     Hope that you go even if you are on your own and it would be a good way to meet people who share the same interest.

Vicki