[Travelandtourism] Experiences with Airbnb and convention centers

Destiny DiMattei destinydimattei at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:54:22 UTC 2018

Hi. My name is Destiny. I am going to a horror convention on July 28 and 29th and will be staying in Long Beach where the convention is from July 26 to August 1. I have a few questions.
1. If I wind up going by myself which is a possibility what are some ways to make sure you don’t get charged for things you didn’t do in an Airbnb?
2. Do you guys have any tips, tricks, advice or experiences regarding Airbnb?
3. Have any of you visited the Long Beach convention center? If so is it accessible for the most part?
I am just anxious and I hope you guys can answer my questions.