[Travelandtourism] Technology And Distractions

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:29:21 UTC 2019

Hi, Peter and list.

Peter, I agree that it's frustrating to have someone duck out of a
meeting that they traveled to just to charge their assistive
technology, but app developers aren't to blame for that. It sounds
like the person had screwed-up priorities, needed a faster charging
station, or there could be any number of reasons. Anyway, best to you
and Mary, and safe travels.

Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.