[Travelandtourism] Best place to find cruise deals

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:20:38 UTC 2019

Hay Chris,
I got you covered on this one for sure.  There is a website called cruise
compete that I found that blows everything away. You put in a request for
what you are looking for and you will get multiple emails (through the
website not directly) from member agents offering you the best deals.  The
cruise lines supposedly don't allow agents to discount prices so what they
tend to do  to get around that is offer you on board credit or free
insurance or prepaid gratuities, etc. The only thing is you need to ask for
a specific cruise line, ship and sailing to get quotes.  I have used this
site four or five times and each time I ended up with a different agent.  It
all depends on weather they have group space held or some kind of special
promotion on a specific sailing.  I was a travel agent for five years and am
still friendly with the people I worked for so I can always book through
them and get the same discount I would have gotten when I worked for them
but every time I have checked I have found a better deal on CC. If you have
any more specific questions you can contact me directly at
kociabafitness at gmail.com if you like
Good luck and enjoy that cruise.  Oh heres a good tip.  If timing is
flexable for you waiting 'til kids are back to school will give you much
better pricing. Sept and Oct tend to be cheaper and the time between
thanksgiving and Christmas is almost always really great pricing as its just
not a time many people are thinking about traveling.
Bill