[TravelAndTourism] Destiny / Camping

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Wed Sep 30 18:21:52 UTC 2020

Destiny,

I have a background as a wilderness tracker and guide.   I like what folks are saying, particularly Tammy.  There are additional perspectives I can help with.  Easiest would be to just talk together.  Call me at 707-829-0776.

Best,
Peter

Connecting With the Wisdom of the Earth
Executive & individual coaching, consultation, and nature-based facilitation
www. Wolf Leadership Institute . com
707. 829 - 0776