[TravelAndTourism] Playing tourist in an unknown city

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:57:38 UTC 2023

I think in your case, doing a bit of research on the places you will be going would be the way to go. If you have specific personal interests that would be fun to check out in a new city or if you want to know what others Do when they travel to a specific city it's often just a Google or YouTube search away. Even Google searching phrases like "traveling blind around the world" or something like that can produce some fun resources and results. Play around with keywords and see what resonates. I've found some great Youtubers and also some niche Websites and newsletters to follow related to my own exploration and interests. And it never hurts to ask tour guides, concierge, or even just random locals, if you speak the language, what they recommend. If you know you love something specific like sushi and want to find the best places for that in the place you're at, It's also just a Google search away.
Hopefully that's slightly helpful.

Sent from my iPhone