[Txabs] are there any groups going from Houston to Austin for the convention

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Nov 8 19:43:48 UTC 2011

Hi, Just thought I would put the word out that I am trying to find out
the quickest way to get to convention in Austin I don't mind taking the
bus but was wondering if any groups are doing this or what the easiest
way to get there is and be there on time.  How are the main groups from
Houston or areas around Houston getting to convention?  I am just trying
to find the quickest way to get up there so I don't miss anything
important.  Nick Gawronski cell 713-898-5005