[Txabs] Spring Conference Ideas

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:57:48 UTC 2011

Hey there TABSters,
I hope that all of you are having a good end to your week as we gear
up for the Thanks Giving holiday! I just wanted to remind you that on
April 13-15 2012, TABS and TPOBC will be hosting the second annual
joint spring conference, this time we will be in beautiful San Antonio
Texas at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel. Find out all about the conference
and register at http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs

As we prepare for the conference we want to hear from you. I would
like to know what topics you'd like to see covered next year at the
student conference. Please feel free to reply and let's have a
discussion, what sessions would you like to have, what topics do you
think we should cover.
I look forward to reading your responses.

Best,

...Gabe

--
Gabriel M. Cazares,