[Txabs] Useful IPhone Tips and Tricks

Israel Cazares israel.cazares.z at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 07:14:07 UTC 2011

Hey there fellow Texans, and list subscribers. The name is Israel
Cazares. I'd like to share with you guys a link to a website with very
useful IPhone Tips and tricks. The files are in mp3 format, and you
can either download them or listen to them online with the media
player of your choice. Whether you're an experienced IPhone user, or a
novis, (like me), I highly recommend you give this site a try. The
site is owned by, Vision Australia - blindness and low vision
services. I hope you find this information to be of valuable use to
you. Happy IPhone learning.

Vision Australia - blindness and low vision services

http://www.adaptive-tech.org/ess/html/iPhoneDemos.html