[Txabs] Sending Appropriate Messages

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:35:57 UTC 2011

Dear TABSters and Friends,
This is your 1st Vice President friendly reminding you that this is a
mailing list for discussion about educational concerns, or blindness
related issues faced by blind students in Texas. While we welcome any
questions related to blindness, assistive technology, the NFB, or
anything related to these subjects, I want you all to know that off
topic messages are not welcomed, neither is solicitation of any kind.
Sending this kind of messages to our list can lead to your dismissal.
Please keep your messages on topic. If you have any questions on
what's appropriate and what is not, or would like more clarification
please Email me off list.

Best,

...Gabe

--