[Txabs] New Email Home

The TABS Administrative Team tabs at nfbtx.org
Mon Dec 3 18:23:28 UTC 2012

TABSters,
For many years tabs.students at gmail.com has been our electronic home.
However, change has finally come to our main Email address, and we are
excited to report that you can now reach your student division by
Emailing tabs at nfbtx.org!
Since this year’s business meeting we’ve made an extra effort to
emphasize just how much we need your ideas, suggestions, and energy.
So please, if you ever have ideas for seminar topics, for fundraisers,
for social media outreach, or anything else you can think of, shoot us
a line! We want to hear from you!
Stay tuned, because we have exciting things in the works.
Wishing yall the best on upcoming finals,

...Gabe

PS. Note that my personal Email address is in our Email signature, so
if you ever want to contact me directly, please feel free to fire an
Email my way.

--
Gabriel M. Cazares, President
Texas Association of Blind Students
Email: gcazares at nfbtx.org
www.nfbtx.org/tabs
www.twitter.com/txtabsters
www.facebook.com/tabs.members
Visit our homepage for more information on the 2013 Parent and Student
Joint Seminar!