[Txabs] Fwd: A Scholarship to Washington Seminar

The TABS Administrative Team tabs at nfbtx.org
Fri Dec 21 05:50:21 UTC 2012

TABSters,
Don't forget about this exciting opportunity that is available through
us, your one and only student division. If you have any questions, or
would like some assistance with the application process, don't
hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to reading your applications.
Merry christmas and a very happy new year!

...Gabe