[Txabs] FW: [NFBT] Convention Time!!

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:53:31 UTC 2012

Folks,
You are receiving almost real time Emails at this point talking about the
convention, but here's one from a very important person. Please read it, and
I also hope to see many of you in Dallas.
Stay tuned for more announcements as they become available, and be sure to
check:
www.nfb.org/national-convention
www.nfbtx.org
www.nfbtx.org/tabs
often for updates, agendas, menus, and anything else related to our national
convention.
Also, if you tweet be sure to follow TABS on twitter for real time updates
about and from the convention:
www.twitter.com/txtabsters

See you very, very soon!

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President
Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)
www.nfbtx.org/tabs
Phone: 713-581-0619