[Txabs] FW: Needing Your Input...

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:22:04 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Please see the message below, and if you have some useful pieces of
information and advice you'd like to share please reply to Deja directly.

Thanks,

...Gabe

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs