[Txabs] The conference approaches. Won't you join us?

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 01:28:34 UTC 2012

Hello TABSters and friends,

For many of us, spring break has come and gone, and hopefully we are
refreshed, and ready to tackle the second half of the semester. For a
good number of us, this will include attending the 2012 TABS/TPOBC
spring conference. I hope you will join us in a matter of weeks in San
Antonio on April 13-15. I can tell you that the final agenda,
featuring all events and activities from both TABS and the Texas
Parents of Blind Children, is nearly complete, and I am certain you
will want to be on hand for everything we have to offer this year.

If you missed out on reserving a room at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel,
perhaps it is not too late. Many like yourself have had success in the
past locating roommates via our wonderful listserve, and there's no
reason to believe that this year will be no different. Also, if you do
in fact have a room, but haven't registered for the conference, it's
not too late. You may still register online at

http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/seminar/registration

If I were you, I wouldn't wait to long to take advantage of registering at half
price. The page will close the week before the conference, and the
cost will rise from $5 to $10. That deadline will be here before you
know it, so don't wait. Join us in the Alamo City for an unforgetable
weekend. Did I mention that the banquet is free again? Just saying.
See you guys in 3 weeks.

--
Respectfully,

Juan Carlos Munoz, President