[Txabs] The conference approaches. Won't you join us?

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Mar 24 02:25:16 UTC 2012

Hi, I am planning on coming to this great conference and have my room
already and have registered on line which I also agree that everyone
should do.  If anyone is possibley looking for a person to share a room
with if they did not get a room I don't mind sharing my room.  Is there
a group that is going from Houston on a certain method of transportation
as I would not mind going to the conference with a group of people to
save money.  I also think we are going to have a great conference this
year.  Nick Gawronski cell 713-898-5005 please leave a message if I
don't answer so I know who you are