[Txabs] Introduction

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Mon May 28 03:27:55 UTC 2012

Hi Gabe,

I won't be in Austin til July, so can start coming to events then, but
I have been, and will continue to, look at online resources in the
meantime. I had a few friends in UABS when I was in Utah, but was
never officially a member. I really didn't know them very well, and
only rarely saw them in passing anyway.