[Txabs] The 2012 State Convention of the NFB of Texas

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:26:29 UTC 2012

TABSters,

According to our handy convention countdown featured on our website, the NFB
of Texas state convention is only 16 days away! Our convention is going to
be the weekend of Friday November 9 through Sunday November 11, 2012. And
just in case you haven't heard, for those of you champion procrastinators,
you now have until this coming Friday October 26, 2012 to make your room
reservation with the Holiday Inn in Beaumont. Our room rates are so cheap
that even we students can afford them! The rates are $79.00 per night plus
15% tax for up to four people per room, this rate includes breakfast for
both Saturday and Sunday! Call the Holiday Inn at 409-842-5995, and don't
forget to tell them that you're with the NFB of Texas to get the group rate.

Don't forget to preregister for both our convention, and for the TABS
Business Meeting that will be taking place on Friday November 9, 2012.

To preregister for the convention visit this page:

http://nfbtx.org/convention/2012/register

To preregister for the TABS Business Meeting visit this page:

http://nfbtx.org/tabs/2012-tabs-business-meeting

Registering for both the convention and the TABS Business Meeting will enter
you for our door prize drawing, will allow you to save money, and will
insure you receive the group rates. The hotel may request proof of
registration with the convention, so be sure you preregister for both the
convention, and our business meeting.

TABS dues will be collected at the meeting, our dues are $5.00.

We are going to have awesome door prizes, we've got an awesome agenda put
together, and we hope you are a part of it!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list.

See yall in Beaumont!

...Gabe

Support fair wages for workers with disabilities! (H.R. 3086)

www.nfb.org/fairwages

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619