[Txabs] Just Do It

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 19:17:31 UTC 2013

TABSters,

State convention is three weeks away, and the Texas Association of Blind
Students has a ton of activities we're working on to help make this state
convention the best one yet. We need your help though, let us know you're
coming by preregistering for the 2013 TABS Annual Business meeting. In
addition to beating the crowds, your name will be entered twice into our
door prize drawing, and you won't have to stand in line to give us your
information, because we'll already have it!

Beat the convention crowds, breeze through the registration line, and
increase your chances of winning awesome door prizes which will include
iTunes, Starbucks, and other awesome gift cards, candy, and maybe even some
cash!

Visit this page to preregister, it only takes 30 seconds!

http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/2013-tabs-business-meeting

Don't wait, preregistration will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday November 6.

See y'all at convention!

...Gabe