[Txabs] State Convention

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:16:38 UTC 2013

TABSters,

The Texas Association of Blind Students is gearing up to be a part of the
2013 state convention of the NFB of Texas! We have a ton of exciting
activities in the works, and we sincerely hope you'll join us and be a part
of them.

1.       Meet the TABS Board! You get a lot of emails from myself and other
leaders in the student division, but you don't really know who we are, or
you know us, you love us, and you want to come hang out. Regardless of the
situation, we want to greet you personally, get to know you better, and we
want you to get to know us! Come by The Learning Center from 6:45 PM to 7:30
PM and get to know your board members.

2.       The 2013 TABS Annual Business Meeting: Friday November 8, 2013 from
8:00 PM to 10:30 PM. Remember that if you preregister before 5:00 PM on
Wednesday November 6, your name will be entered twice into our door prize
drawing! Visit: http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/2013-tabs-business-meeting

3.       All other convention sessions and activities.

Remember our awesome Convention Couch Correspondent fundraiser, and soon to
come, information on the first ever Break the Bank TABS fundraiser!

I am sincerely looking forward to getting to know as many of you as
possible. If you have any questions about convention, or TABS activities at
convention, feel free to contact anyone of us on the TABS board.

See you in a little over 2 weeks!!!

...Gabe