[Txabs] Reminder: Preregister for the 2013 TABS Annual Business Meeting

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:00:41 UTC 2013

Federation Family,

Convention is fast approaching, and your one and only student division is
excited to be a part of it. This is just a friendly reminder to all the
procrastinating students that preregistration for our business meeting will
close one week from today! Wednesday November 6 will be the last day we
accept preregistrations for the 2013 TABS annual business meeting. Remember
that if you preregister, your name will be entered twice into the meeting
door prize drawing, and you won't have to stand in the registration line!
Don't procrastinate anymore! Preregister by visiting:
http://www.nfbtx.org/tabs/2013-tabs-business-meeting

The TABS team looks forward to seeing all of you at convention next week.

As always, if you have any student-related questions about state convention,
please feel free to contact me off-list.

...Gabe