[Txabs] Favor

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:12:24 UTC 2014

Howdy TABSters and Federation Family,

I am currently working on a major project for my International Conflict and
National Security course, and I need your help. We were asked early on this
semester to research a topic who's effects could be felt on a global-scale,
as this is an International Relations course after all. I opted to research
global unemployment and its effects on people with disabilities, I am in the
process of publishing my findings on a blog, which you can access here.
<http://www.gmc41.wordpress.com/>

Where I need your help is with the poll that is currently on the site. I'm
trying to collect as many votes as possible before my in-class presentation
on Monday. Please visit the link listed above, and cast your vote on the
poll you will find in the main page.

I would also really appreciate it if you could share the link with your own
networks, and encourage them to vote on the poll as well.

Thanks much,

...Gabe