[Txabs] Exciting Opportunity for College Students from the NFB of Texas and NFB-Newsline

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:28:24 UTC 2014

Dear TABSters,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone on our leadership team that made
the fourth annual NFBT Youth Conference an amazing success. We had a weekend
of fun, information, interaction, and networking. At our board meeting, our
fearless leader and state affiliate President, Kimberly Flores, announced
the Newsline Community Organizer Program, a pilot program we are launching
this summer to give college students community and grassroots organizing
experience.

Applications are now being accepted for this program, for more information
see the attached job description. If you have any questions, please contact
our President directly, you can find her Email address both in the job
description itself, as well as in the CC line of this Email.

Good luck!

...Gabe