[Txabs] looking for students to hang out with at the spring conference in Houston

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Mar 12 19:05:59 UTC 2014

Hi, My name is Nick Gawronski and I live in Houston Texas so of course I
am going to the spring conference.  I am 29 years old but I am open for
hanging out with other ages.  I am mainly looking for other students to
hang out with.  I enjoy swimming or exploring new places or just hanging
out.  I am really up to anything.  I am going to scollege to learn audio
engineering.  I should have email access at the conference or of course
if someone wishes to email me feel free to do so at
nick at nickgawronski.com or you can Call Me either on my cell phone at
713-898-5005 or my braille plus 18 at 281-686-7602 I will have both
devices there and I always tell people if they call one device and I
don't answer just call the other and leave messages on both this way I
make sure I get it.  I know we will have a wonderful time at this
conference!  Nick Gawronski