[Txabs] Final Conference Reservation Reminder: Block Released Friday

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:23:38 UTC 2014

Tabsters and Federation Family,

Today is March 12, AKA, the birthday of our fearless leader and state
affiliate President, Kimberly Flores! But that also means that the
reservation block for the 2014 NFBT Youth Conference is to be released in
two days. If you haven't made your reservation with the hotel already, don't
delay, our block of rooms will be released on Friday March 14, and the hotel
cannot guarantee the group rate after this date.

To get the discounted rate of $89.00 plus applicable taxes per night, call
the hotel directly at 713-759-0202. Mention you are part of the NFBT Youth
Conference to receive the group rate.

If you have trouble booking a room, please contact Richie Flores or me
off-list.

My contact information appears at the bottom of this message.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements about Youth Conference!

Hope to see many of you in 3 weeks!

All the best,

...Gabe

PS. Happy birthday madam President, the entire TABS team wishes you all the
best!

Gabe Cazares

Phone: 281-965-9583

Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/gmcazares>

Friend me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/gabriel.m.cazares>

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter."-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr