[Txabs] (no subject)

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:30:18 UTC 2014

Attention all students, the Houston Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Texas, will be providing financial assistance to attend the
2014 TABS/TPOBC Spring Seminar in Houston Texas.  The Houston Chapter will
be paying for registration, a value of 50 dollars, for 2 students to attend
the youth conference.  We are enthusiastic about supporting blind students
by investing in tomorrow's leaders.

Please submit a paragraph that elaborates what you hope to take from this
year's student conference to Corina Salinas at
corina.d.salinas at gmail.comwith the subject "2014 TABS Conference".
Include your name, email address
and phone number so that we may contact you if you are selected. The
deadline for submissions is Tuesday, March 25, at 5:00 pm. And we will
contact the winning students on Friday, March 28.

Thank you and good luck.

Sincerely,

NFBTX Houston Chapter

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576