[Txabs] TABS Business Meeting Agenda

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:18:13 UTC 2014

Howdy Y'all,
State convention is fast approaching, and TABS is gearing up to be a
part of it all. Attached, please find the agenda for our 2014 business
meeting, and stay tuned for some exciting announcements regarding TABS
fundraisers for this year!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list.
Can't wait to see many of you in San Antonio!

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares
President, Texas Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas