[Txabs] FW: [NFBT] 2015 Convention Assistance Application Form

Gabe Cazares gcazares at nfbtx.org
Thu Apr 2 19:16:16 UTC 2015

TABSters,

Please see the following message regarding state affiliate assistance for national convention. If you will be seeking financial assistance, please have your application to me no later than Monday April 27, 2015 to be considered through TABS.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me off-list.

Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares

President, Texas Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas

(281) 965-9583

Twitter: @gmcazares & @txtabsters

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

"Live the Life you want."