[Txabs] The 2015 NFBT Youth Conference Agenda

Gabe Cazares gcazares at nfbtx.org
Thu Apr 2 01:37:04 UTC 2015

Howdy TABSters and Federation Family,

At long last, I am pleased to share with you the final conference program
for the 2015 NFBT Youth Conference. Thanks to our state affiliate president,
Norma Crosby, for her hard work in formatting this extensive document.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.

I look forward to seeing many of you next week.

Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares

President, Texas Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas

(281) 965-9583

Twitter: @gmcazares & @txtabsters

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

"Live the Life you want."