[Txabs] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] From the Community Service Division

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Aug 27 16:23:03 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I hope this message finds you well. Please read the following message
from the Community Service Division. I would like to invite you all to
call in and participate so that we can all find ways to get involved
with community service.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me off list.

Best

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division