[Txabs] Perfect opportunity for students to get a free banquet ticket for state convention

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:18:07 UTC 2015

Howdy Tabsters,

Are you planning to go to state convention?
Would you like to have your banquet ticket paid for?
If so, here is a perfect opportunity for you to make that happen!

NFB-NEWSLINE® is a free news service for blind people across the
nation. Newsline has more than 300 newspapers and magazines available.
We also have a channel that is specific for Texas. We have many active
users, and we are always adding new content to our channel.
We want to continue adding new content to the TABS channel, so we want
to hear from you.
We all have busy lives as students. Write a 250 word article telling
us how you live the life you want as a blind student. The student
division will purchase up to ten banquet tickets. The first ten people
who submit an article, will get the tickets. You can send your
articles to Bre Brown at bre.brown24 at gmail.com. We will be accepting
articles through October 15th.

Bre Brown
Secretary, Texas Association of Blind Students