[Txabs] Come check out our Social Media Accounts

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:55:49 UTC 2015

Attention all students

Did you know that we  have Social Media accounts? Are you interested
in talking with other blind students about your experiences as a Blind
Student in Texas? Do you want to see updates about Scholarship
programs and other student related topics such as the upcoming Youth
Conference in April?

I would like to encourage you all to check out our Facebook and
Twitter accounts:

For the Facebook page go to
 https://www.facebook.com/tabs.members?fref=ts

For the twitter page go to
 http://www.twitter.com/txtabsters

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Best
Jonathan Franks
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas