[Txabs] [NFBT] Texas Senate Bill 200

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:01:07 UTC 2015

Hey Y’all,

I too have just completed all 9 calls between classes. I strongly urge everyone to carve out 10-15 minutes tops to call all the members who serve on the Health and Human Services Committee, so far, many offices have indicated they have only heard from 3 of us. Students, please do your part and pick up the phone, and make a quick call to these guys. All the information you need is included below in Norma’s original Message.

Make those capital office phones light up!

Happy calling!

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares

281-965-9583

Twitter: @gmcazares

“I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.”

Malala Yousafzai