[Txabs] FW: [NFBT] Youth Conference Rooming Update

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:58:54 UTC 2015

TABSters,

The following information contains critical information regarding room reservations at our conference hotel. If you have made a room reservation, or are planning on making one, please read the enclosed message carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Norma or me.

Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares

President, Texas Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas

281-965-9583

Twitter: @gmcazares