[Txabs] The Next NFB Community Service 75 Days of Service Call!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon May 18 00:48:51 UTC 2015

Greetings NFB of Texas Members,

The next 75 Days of Service call will be this Wednesday at 7pm
Central. I would like to encourage you all to call in and participate
in this great endeavor of promoting Community Service by Blind
Individuals and groups to our communities.

The call in information is as follows
Phone Number : 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

If your chapter or division is forming and implementing any type
ofCommunity Service project, please use the hashtag #NFb75Serve on
your social media accounts

The NFB Community Service Division also is encouraging individuals to
write blog posts for our Blog Page at
https://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/
So if you want to write about your Community Service experiences,
please feel free to write a blog post.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email me offlist

Best and let’s get involved!

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas- Austin Chapter
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students