[Txabs] {Spam?} In memory of Harley Fetterman

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat Aug 13 23:38:10 UTC 2016

Dear Students,
Today, we laid Harley Fetterman to rest. The service was tremendous as
so many of us  came together to honor and appreciate his life and what
he meant to this world. I wanted to pass along a collection of stories
written by several National Barille Challenge Finalists including two
of our Texas members Su Park and Merlyn Hileman. Harley may no longer
be here in person, but his spirit, love and courage will continue to
live in our hearts. Please share these stories with whomever as we
remember and reflect on the impact that Harley Franklin Fetterman had
on so many of us.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

-

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.